Land Size: 10,000 m2 (2.47 Acres)
Location: Dead-end road
Road Frontage: 53.0 meters
Road Type: Rural
Approximate Elevation: 850.0 meters
Construction Size: 300 m2 (3,225 sq. Ft.)
Construction Date: 0
Asking for Sale $600,000 USD
Asking for Sale ¢399,000,000 CRC
Property for sale.
Characteristics: Located in the Province of San José, Pérez Zeledón Canton, General district, Santa Elena farmhouse, El Chupulún Street sector. It dates 25 km from San Isidro de El General, in time it takes 25 minutes to get to the place.
- It is within the Alexander Scutch Biological Corridor, bordering the Chirripó National Park (closed highest in Costa Rica. 30 minutes to the southeast of La Amistad National Park, 3 hours from the border with Panama to the south, and 1 hour from the beaches of Dominical and the Marino Ballena National Park in the Pacific Ocean.
What does the property have:
- It measures 10 thousand m2. Semi-flat land or completely covered with green area.
It has 463 m2 of construction. Distributed like this:
- Quoted pine wood house of 200m2 construction.
- 25 m2 of covered steps that connect to the house, ranch, and pool.
- Swimming pool with an area of 56 m2 and a volume of 35 m3 of water
- Powerhouse of the swimming pool, with automatic equipment for its disinfection.
- Warehouse equipped with tools of 12 m2.
- Ranch of rest and parties of 120 m2.
- Garage for 2 cars of 50 m2.
- Park or with gravel floor (stone 4a) of 260 m2. Homeless. Space 20 vehicles.
- There are 140 fruit trees cultivated, some beginning to produce: oranges, avocados, mangoes, sweet lemons, acid lemons, plantains, bananas, guineas,caimitos, cashew, star apple, Chinese suckers, guavas, soursop, mangosteen, jaboticaba, water apple, case, etc.
- 620 plants including ornamental, garden, and medicinal
OTHER IMPORTANT SUPPLIES
- Outdoor lighting lamps.
- 8 remote control security cameras.
- Internet service and cable television.
- Free of mortgages.
- Local and national taxes up to date.